NCSCA Refund Policy-Article 5-Section A-4
- All request for refunds must be made in writing via email
- Send refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The NCSCA Treasurer must receive the email refund request so that the time and date clearly indicates the request was made within the mandatory timeframe when applicable
- No Membership refund will be granted after six months of current membership
- Documentation required (see below)
- 50% of total membership paid (NCSCA member less than six months) will be refunded for the following reasons only:
- Death of school counselor (provide obituary statement)
- School counselor has changed employment to another state (acceptance letter)
- School counselor has lost their job (non-renewal of contract/position)
Professional Development Refunds (Drive-in Workshops, Summer Academy, Webinar)
- Professional Development events cancelled thirty days prior to the event will only receive a 50% refund
- No refunds will be granted for cancellations less than 30 days prior to the Professional Development event
- Extenuating circumstances (i.e., death) that occur within 30 days of an event may be considered to receive a 50% refund. The finance committee will review all refund requests.
- Fall Conference
- North Carolina School Counselor Association professional development event refunds must be requested in writing via email.
- There is a 20% processing fee for refunds requested more than a month prior to the event and a 50% processing fee for refunds requested within thirty days of the event.
- No refunds will be granted 14 days prior to the event.
- In order for a refund request to be processed, the NCSCA Treasurer must receive the email refund request so that the time and date stamp clearly indicates the request was made within the mandatory timeframe.
Send all refund requests to email@example.com
*Adopted and approved April 23, 2016