Standing Behind & Supporting Our Members Since 1960
Applications are Open!
The NCSCA Graduate Student Scholarship is awarded to an accepted or current graduate student in a school counseling program.
Funding will vary each year but typically is not less than $375.
This opportunity is open for all NCSCA members. If you have classmates that are not members and would like to take advantage of this opportunity, let them know that they can join now through the NCSCA website!
NCSCA Graduate Scholarship Application
All Scholarship applications are due by April 30, 2023.
Please combine, save and submit all components of your application packet in one .pdf file.
Directions to Submit Application
1. Go to the NCSCA Awards Portal
2. Click “NCSCA Professional Development Grant” on the landing page.
3. Click “Logged in” to begin steps to create your account.
4. Click “Not Registered” to register for an account.
5. Scroll down the page to look for the section to submit your application packet for the scholarship.
6. Click “Choose File” to upload your application packet.
7. Enter your “First Name” and “Last Name” in the text box (Name: Please enter a name that clearly represents the file's contents).
8. Click “Submit File” Button
For NCSCA questions, please email Andrea Wallace, Association Manager
NCSCA is a state division of the American School Counselor Association.
North Carolina School Counselor Association (NCSCA) has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6314.
Programs that do not qualify for credit are clearly identified. NCSCA is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Copyright © North Carolina School Counselor Association. All Rights Reserved.