North Carolina School Counselor Association
Standing behind & supporting our members since 1960
WEBINAR: Oh, No! Not This Again! NBPTS Renewal Made Easy
The presenters in this webinar will share information and tips about the process of NBPTS Renewal.
1) Learn the requirements for completing NBPTS Renewal for School Counselors.
2) Learn examples of accomplishments and lessons that could apply to renewal.
3) Learn examples of evidence to use to document their accomplishments.
Participants are encouraged to read the renewal requirements in advance of the webinar, found at: www.nbpts.org.
Host: North Carolina School Counselor Association
There is a registration limit of 100 participants, and previous webinars have sold out.
* You will be able to log in for the webinar by 2:30 PM. It is strongly suggested that you log in before 3 PM to make sure that your computer is connected.
* Please note that we will be unable to provide refunds due to technical difficulties on the day of the webinar. Your confirmation email will include a link where you can test your computer’s connection to GoToWebinar in advance.
* In order to receive CEU credit, participants must attend the entire presentation and complete a brief evaluation. 1.0 contact hour towards a CEU will be awarded.
Professional development event refunds must be requested in writing via email. There is a 20% processing fee for refunds requested more than a month prior to the event and a 50% processing fee for refunds requested within thirty days of the event.
No refunds will be granted two weeks prior to the event.
In order for a refund request to be processed, the NCSCA Treasurer must receive the email refund request so that the time and date stamp clearly indicates the request was made within the mandatory timeframe. Send all refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
NCSCA is a state division of the American School Counselor Association.